OFFERED for sale is a single item – DS255 andDS225U were design to be easily fitted to the top of any sliding window to meet the “slips, trips and falls” legislative requirements to secure window opening limitations.
An innovative feature of the DS255 and the DS155U is the key operated removable body can be removed for emergency egress and cleaning purpose.
Recent testing has proven this to be a extremely reliable product however there may be a requirement for a combination of hardware items to meet requirements as set in the National Construction Code.
OPTIONS, please select from the drop down menu, your preferred option:
- DS255 – the DS255 Sliding Window Limiter Lock is designed for use on residential aluminium sliding windows. Easily installed into the top rail of the sliding window.
- DS255U -the DS255U is a Sliding Window Limiter Lock designed for windows with a narrow track. These windows are often found in dwellings pre 1985. A unique feature of the DS255U is an in-built anti lift block, incorporates four positions of adjustment that can be adjusted to stop the window from lifting
How it works
The DS255 and the DS255U (designed for homes pre 1985) sliding window limiter lock is designed to be easily installed into the top rail of the sliding window. Once installed the device restricts the window from opening at a distance pre-determined by the installer.
An innovative feature of the lock is the key operated removable body which can be easily separated from the window for emergency egress and cleaning purposes.
- Enables sliding windows to be restricted at a distance pre-determined by the installer
- Key lockable – for safe removal of the device
- Ability to be keyed alike to suit other Doric locking devices
- Easy to install – check out our video