Offered for sale is a pair (2 off) sliding fly, barrier and security screen rollers – please select from the options below:-
OPTIONS, use the drop down menu to scroll through the items the images will change, select the item required and then simply add the number you need:
- OPTION – 3045 – Bradnams – screen door rollers – 1 x pair (not designed for SD1 or SD2 series doors) – sold 1 x pair. Dimensions: 45mm (long) x 47mm (high) x 27mm (wide)
- OPTION – 31430L – Bradnams fly door corner blocks – suits Bradnams/Statesmen sliding screen doors – sold as 1 x block LEFT – please ensure you select the correct one
- OPTION – 31430R – Bradnams fly door corner blocks – suits Bradnams/Statesmen sliding screen doors – sold as 1 x block RIGHT – please ensure you select the correct one
- OPTION -DR235/6 – Suits Boral/Dowell – adjustable flyscreen door carriage and roller – 20kg max load per roller – DR6 roller replacement – sold 1 x pair. Dimensions: 75mm (long) x 28mm (high) x 12.5mm (wide)
- OPTION – DR201 /2 – Adjustable door carriage – carriage engineered plastic – with DR2 roller standard – 20kg maximum load – roller DR2 replacement (other options DR4 – DR36) – sold 1 x pair. Dimensions: 42.5mm (long) x 32.0mm (high) x 14.5mm (wide)
- OPTION – DR224 /25 – adjustable fly screen door carriage and roller – engineered plastic – DR25 standard roller – 15kg max load (other option DR59 roller) – sold as a pair. Dimensions: 71mm (long) x 26.5mm (high) x 12mm (wide)
- OPTION – DR208/25 – adjustable carriage – engineered plastic – DR25 standard roller – 15kg max load. Dimensions: 48mm (long) x 18.5mm (high) x 9.5mm (wide) – sold 1 x pair
SEEKING just the rollers then check out this listing – https://www.mrwindows.com.au/product/rollers-doric-suit-aluminium-sliding-windows-doors-robes-sold-x-1-pair/
DON’T SEE WHAT YOU ARE CHASING, drop us an email or send us an image and we will do our best to assist you …..
CALL BACK AND VISIT OUR STORE often, as we are always adding great products, including those elusive industry secret products you wished you could get your hands on
A LOCAL FITTING and maintenance service is available on the Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Brisbane areas where our qualified glazing tradesmen will come to you
REMEMBER we are a real business – you can always call and collect your items if you are local.
Our office is open from 8.30am-3pm Monday to Thursday and from 8.30am-12.30pm on Friday.
We look forward to being of service…