Item offered for sale is a pair of sliding door rollers – aluminium patio doors – suitable for old Naco and Trend sliding doors – (Doric) – sold in pairs (2 x complete roller/carriage combinations)
SELECT from the drop down menu your preferred option, then indicate the number required:
- DR352/2 (pair) – stainless steel carriage with standard DR2 rollers – – height adjustable – rated to max 40kgs (each) – Dimensions 73mm (long) x 32mm (wide) x 15.5mm (high) – 19.5mm flares
- DR352/4 (pair) – Stainless steel sliding door roller – (with the DR4 stainless steel roller) – height adjustable – rated to 40kgs (each rollers) – Dimensions 73mm (long) x 32mm (wide) x 15.5mm (high) – 19.5mm flares
- 3301324 (pair) zinc plated carriage – brass tyre roller (dia 31.5mm) – height adjustable – Dimensions 75mm (long) x 15mm (wide) x 32.6mm (high) – unflared
- DR211/2 (pair) – precision bearings for a smooth glide, yellow zinc plated – rated to 20kgs (each) – flared ends hold the roller in place – height adjustable – DImensions 75mm (long) x 33mm (high) x 15mm (wide) – 18mm flares
- DR209/2 (pair) – Plated steel carriage – rated to 20kg max load per roller – adjustable door carriage DR2 roller – Dimensions 73mm (long) x 32mm (high) x 15.5mm (wide – non-flared
- DR210/R2 (pair) – heavy duty aluminium (marine grade) – adjustable door carriage DR2 rollers – rated to 20kg max load per roller – Dimensions: 73mm (long) x 15.5mm (wide) non-flared – suits old Bradnams doors
DON’T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR then send us a picture, or drop us an email and we will do our best to assist you …..
CALL BACK AND VISIT OUR STORE often, as we are always adding great products, including those elusive industry secret products you wished you could get your hands on
WE OFFER A LOCAL fitting and maintenance service is available of the Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Brisbane areas with our quality tradesmen – our tradesmen will come to you
REMEMBER we are a real business – you can always call and collect your items if you are local
Our factory is open from 8.30am-3pm Monday to Thursday and from 8.30am-12.30pm on Friday – we look forward to being of service…..